Our dog training aims to create a positive, effective personal and working relationship between owner and dog, whether working with young puppies or helping with specific dog behaviour problems. We will show you how to:
- Understand your dog’s natural behaviour and how they learn and communicate
- Meet your dog’s physical and emotional needs and channel their energy to avoid stress-related problems
- Control reinforcement and provide a variety of rewards and feedback to ensure your dog is a willing partner
- Ensuring training classes are kept small
- Providing a supportive and relaxed learning environment for dogs and owners
- Keeping training relevant to the real world
- Providing individual training for those dogs not suited to group training classes
- Providing social and life skills training, as well as obedience training
As well as a progressive programme of pet dog classes, Wendy has two areas of specialist training and expertize; Competition and hobby agility training and remedial work for dogs with issues such as dog aggression or separation anxiety.
Our services cover the Central and North Nottinghamshire areas, including: Newark, Mansfield, Ollerton, Nottingham, Bingham, Southwell, Ravenshead, Sutton in Ashfield, Worksop, Tuxford and Retford.
- APDT 01021 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Affil. UKRCB