Our dog training aims to create a positive, effective personal and working relationship between owner and dog, whether working with young puppies or helping with specific dog behaviour problems. We will show you how to:
- Understand your dog’s natural behaviour and how they learn and communicate
- Meet your dog’s physical and emotional needs and channel their energy to avoid stress-related problems
- Control reinforcement and provide a variety of rewards and feedback to ensure your dog is a willing partner
- Ensuring training classes are kept small
- Providing a supportive and relaxed learning environment for dogs and owners
- Keeping training relevant to the real world
- Providing individual training for those dogs not suited to group training classes
- Emphasizing social and life skills training, as well as obedience skills.
As well as a progressive programme of pet dog classes, Wendy has two areas of specialist training and expertize; Competition and hobby agility training and remedial work for dogs with issues such as dog aggression or separation anxiety. Our facilities are unique in the east Midlands and include 3 acres of mown, dog proof fields and an indoor centre with special sports dog surface so pups and sports dogs alike can work without risk of injury and we can run special remedial training groups in a calm and spacious environment.
Our services cover the Central and North Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire areas, including: Newark, Mansfield, Ollerton, Nottingham, Bingham, Southwell, Ravenshead, Sutton in Ashfield, Worksop, Tuxford, Retford and Gainsboough.
Sorry – however tomorrow’s ( Sunday 28th June 2015) Client Fun Day and Picnic has been cancelled due to forecasted miserable weather
- APDT 01021